25. februar 2010

Tilt!


Yes. I am on tilt. I have lost so much the last couple of days so bye bye milestone. I can't tell you what went wrong. It just started to happen from one second to another. For one whole day I lost every single hand I was playing. Or at least it felt like that. I even had a mate checking my game and looking me over the shoulder while playing, just to comment my game. Even he took a break from poker after my day. This stream of bad hands, frustration and the fact my opponents outplayed me suddenly has continued ever since. I have decided to take a break from poker. I don't know for how long, hopefully not to long, but I feel I need to press the refresh button and just don't play as long as I am frustrated. I am kind of embarrassed about my tilt and the fact I'm actually down to around $40 again. IT FREAKING SUCKS!!!  
I am going to spend some time on my other big hobby, music, the next couple of days instead of playing poker. I'm going to take some loooong walks with my dog on the beach to gather up the thoughts. And when my mind is clear and no more bad thoughts are running through my head I will continue my challenge. I don't feel like it now and don't want to risk it all because I have readers. No offence. You readers are important to me though, so I will still update my blog, but it is just not about my challenge. Might even update with some music or just some regular thoughts now and then. Hope you all understand this decision. 

Good luck on the tables.
Franck Sidenius

1 kommentarer:

Nomad sagde ...

I'm sorry to see that you are giving up. I am trying a similar challenge and am starting at rock bottom. Perhaps you'll come back to it after a break.

Send en kommentar