23. april 2010

Back on track!

Yes! I am back, and I am here to stay... It has been such a long time since my last blogpost. I haven't really felt like playing or writing lately, and I have used my time to study musics and literature instead. This long pause really gave me the boost I needed. In the period of my pause I didn't even read or watch anything that had something to do with poker. I even deleted all poker related material on my computer. I kind of thought I was done for good, but it turned out I just needed a loooong good break from the stress of poker.

Well as mentioned before this break did me nothing but good. I feel refreshed, and that was exactly what was needed. Those of you  who have followed my blog and my way from 5-5K no how I was doing last time I played. Everything just failed for me. That is now history my friends. I have found my A game again, and I on a really good run. I haven't had any really special hands I want to share. Well, maybe there is some, but I haven't studied my play so far. I am on a run, and as long as I am on this run I wont use my time on studying, but just play. My bankroll is now on $137.34 and hopefully my run will continue, so I will be able to smash NL 10 very soon. This was just my short update, and I will soon update you on my way to 5K.

Franck Sidenius


1 kommentarer:

Chris sagde ...

Dear Franck,

Get your self updated again on what keeping the poker players awake using my new site, which collects opinions about poker (and other gambling) websites. It is very common these days that people like you tweet, blog or post there feelings about any kind of subject. The website collects these feelings and makes them easily accessible for everybody.

Also an easy way for you to get updated about what keeps the players awake per poker website.

Kind regards,

Chris Kuipers


My website: http://www.maxomundo.com
Follow me on twitter: maxomundo

Send en kommentar